Disclosure: I am a Kraft What’s Cooking Contributor. I receive special perks and compensation as a part of my affiliation with this group. All opinions are those of my own.
The holidays is a time that brings together many. Between holiday parties, potlucks and family get togethers, you can bet there is many an occasion that you enjoy each others company over delicious foods and delectable treats.
There is something about the holidays that tends to bring out the baker in me. Which I am totally not a baker by nature. In fact I am far from it. Usually if someone where to ask me to bring a dessert to a potluck, I would flock to the store to pick up the most delicious looking dessert. Not during the holidays forever.
Perhaps, my love affair with holiday baking all comes down to the festive spirit that comes with Christmas.
When I do bake the recipes need to be easy to follow and simple to prepare. Nothing fancy at all. I like my baked goods to imperfectly perfect because that is exactly what they are, albeit delicious.
Nothing says imperfectly perfect like my recipe for these creamy, luscious White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars. An elegant spin on a classic cheesecake bar that brings together the decadence of white chocolate and raspberries. A pair that can’t be beat!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 2 (250g) pkgs Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz Baker’s White Chocolate, divided
- 15 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together cookie crumbs and margarine. Press into the bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together sugar, cream cheese and vanilla until well blended.
- Melt 2 ounces of the chocolate, and mix in to the cake batter.
- Slowly mix in one egg at a time. Mix until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Set aside. In a small bowl whip together jam and 1 tablespoon of water. Pour jam over the cheesecake and gently spread. Melt remaining white chocolate and drizzle over the cheesecake.
- Cool cheesecake and refrigerate overnight before serving.
** This recipe has been adapted from the original White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars recipe featured on Kraft Canada.
If you love this cheesecake recipe, you may also enjoy our recipe for No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites!