With Christmas just under a month away, I am finding myself planning out my annual holiday baking list.
Quite often I will make Peanut Butter-Chocolate Duos with my kids with the exception that we make the cookies into teddy bears. This year, however, I am especially short on time, but not short enough on time that I want to pass up on the opportunity to sneak in some baking time with my kids this year. Truth is I quite enjoy it.
Rather than skipping out on the holiday baking, this year I am flocking to cookie recipes that are less time consuming. Ones that I can easily guide my children through making with little assistance while I tend to the baby. They are loving the freedom of creating in the kitchen! It is so fun to witness, and live vicariously through them.
We have spent so much time browsing peanut butter and chocolate recipes to find inspiration… Because well nothing beats rich, creamy peanut butter and luscious chocolate! What we came up with was craveworthy!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup margarine or unsalted butter
- 1 package of vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2.25 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or coarsely chopped BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup KRAFT All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugars and butter. Cream.
- Add eggs, vanilla pudding mix and vanilla extract to mixing bowl. Mix.
- Add flour and baking to bowl. Mix ingredients until well combined.
- Add peanut butter and chocolates and fold ingredients into batter.
- Work batter into balls and drop on lightly greased baking sheets, leaving about 1.5 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Love all things peanut butter and chocolate? Check out this collection of rich peanut butter and luscious chocolate inspired recipes!