We could all use a little bit of indulgence in our life from time to time.
My favourite way to indulge is to break free from my motherhood responsibilities. Grabbing a glass of wine and heading for a soak in the tub. Meanwhile, my family’s idea of indulgence is simply devouring whatever I have whipped up for dessert. Something that doesn’t happen all that often. The Motherhood timeouts and the dessert.
When I am in the mood to whip up dessert, I usually cheat and whip up my Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe. It is so simple to prepare, and everyone loves it!
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
- 1 (468g) package Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 (300g) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 (200g) package Chipits Skor Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a 8 inch pie pan.
- Press half of the chocolate chip cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Top with half the package of chocolate chips, a layer of toffee bits and the remainder of the chocolate chips.
- Crumble the remaining dough evenly on top of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
If you’re a pie lover, you may also dig these pie recipes.