If you were to take a look in my fridge, it would become apparent fairly quickly that I am a cheese lover. I could eat cheese morning, afternoon and night, if it were acceptable. It is acceptable, right?!
Armstrong Cheese is one of those brands that I will often flock to well at the grocery store. Personally, I love their aged old cheddar cheese, but they also have so many other yummy varieties like Havari, and my daughters personal favourite, the cheese snacks.
If you have an upcoming get-together or are planning on staying in for a family movie night, I highly suggest whipping up a batch of these addictive apple and cheese crescent rolls. You can share them with your family and friends, keep them all to yourself… Whatever tickles your fancy! Personally, I vote to enjoy them alone! Ha, ha. They are that good!
Apple & Cheese Crescent Rolls(Source: Armstrong Cheese)
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough (8 oz/250 g)
- ½ apple, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 4 Armstrong Marble Cheese Snacks, halved lengthwise
- ½ cup (125 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mustard
- 4 tsp (20 mL) honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Place an apple wedge and cheese snack at the base of each dough triangle; roll up starting from base. Place 2 inches (5 cm) apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mustard, honey, and dill until blended; serve on the side as a dipping sauce.
Tip: Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, Royal Gala, Fuji, Cortland, Empire and Crispin apples are recommended for this recipe. Add sliced deli turkey or ham to crescents, if desired.
If you are a lover of all things cheese, you may also enjoy these other mouth-watering cheesy recipes.
Twisted Mac & Cheese
Copycat Kelsey’s Spinach Dip
The Best Ever Baked Ziti
Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese
One Pot Beef Enchilada Pasta
Chicken, Broccoli and Cheddar Pot Pies
Disclosure: I received complimentary coupons to sample Armstrong Cheese. All opinions are those of my own.