I have so much I wish I could share with you all on the blog today, including two new giveaways. Alas… all the new posts will have to take a seat on the back burner for today. All I really have time for is to quickly share this quick and easy recipe with you before I head out the door to my daughter’s 4 month check-up with our general practitioner.
Given the wee bundle will be getting her 4 months shot today, I know this afternoon will involve hours of endless snuggles on the couch. A great opportunity for me to lay low with her, so that is exactly what I plan to do.
My husband and I have been on a mission to compile a list of quick and easy meals that we can enjoy on any given Summers day. Yesterday we added to that list when we created an Asian-inspired BBQ recipe.
The east met the grill, and left us with an meal that tantalized our taste buds, bite after bite. This meal is quite possibly one of my most favourite BBQ meals to date, and I cannot wait to make it again!
Grilled Honey Teriyaki Chicken & Asian Noodle Salad with Peanut Sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- BLUE DRAGON Honey Teryaki Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2-3 cups bean sprouts
- 2 bell peppers (yellow & orange, sliced)
- BLUE DRAGON Rice Noodles
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup BLUE DRAGON sesame oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp creamy natural peanut butter
- Marinade chicken breasts in Honey Teryaki Stir Fry Sauce for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Prepare dressing and set aside.
- Fire up the grill. Place on the chicken breasts and in a separate pan your veggies, lightly coated in olive oil.
- While your meat and veggies are cooking, prepare rice noodles according to package directions.
- Once your noodles are ready, toss in a couple spoonfuls of your peanut sauce. Coat until lightly dressed.
- Plate noodles and top with sauteed veggies and grilled chicken.
The folks at Blue Dragon Canada would like for you to experience just how easy the East can really be to incorporate into your daily meal roster. Blue Dragon is hosting a giveaway over on their Facebook Page where 5 lucky winners will be awarded a package full of Blue Dragon products. The contest is open to residents of Canada only. Giveaway ends on July 26, 2014.
Disclosure: I am part of the Blue Dragon Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinionson this blog are my own.