As many of you know… my husband and I have been trying to conceive our third child for quite some time. 1.5 years. It’s been a long journey, but I’m trying to keep my head up. Although it can be difficult at times. Let’s face it the stress creeps up as the days, weeks and months go on. Not only that the romance dwindles as the baby-dancing cycle prolongs itself. And when you’re trying to conceive a baby… isn’t it all about having fun, feeling the passion and not feeling stressed?!?
Given all this, I was honoured when I was asked to head up the coverage of Clearblue’s upcoming Clearblue Clearly Romantic (#ClearblueConfirmed) event in Toronto on May 9.

At the event bloggers will have the opportunity to hear new consumer insights, attitudes, perceptions and surprising myths and facts about conception. Get helpful advice from leading experts – Dr. Yoav Brill, Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Toronto East General Hospital, Dr. Janet Tamo, Dentist and Oral Health Expert, and Beverly Beuermann-King, Leading Canadian Speaker on Stress, Health and Wellness – about the must-dos before trying to conceive, how to increase your chances of getting pregnant, and how to keep the romance alive while doing it.

Are you currently trying to conceive? On May 9th between 7 and 9PM ET follow me (@adomesticmomma) and my co-host @multitestingmom  on Twitter as we live tweet from #ClearblueConfirmed to learn how to keep the passion alive while trying to conceive, and manage the stresses while at it!

Disclosure – I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group, I have been offered compensation to host the #ClearblueConfirmed Twitter chat. The views, opinions and photographs (unless otherwise noted) expressed on this blog and in my social networks are my own.

7 Comments on Boost Your Baby Making Chances w/ #ClearblueConfirmed – Experts Tell All & Tweet Chat

May 3, 2013 at 1:55 pm (5 years ago)

I’m looking forward to co-hosting with you next week! Keep your head up darling! It took us 2.5 years to conceive my son after conceiving my first child after 1 month – keep your hope alive!

2. Bewildered Bug
    May 3, 2013 at 4:09 pm (5 years ago)

OMG Are you TTC as well? Hubs and I have been trying for about 10 months now for our first and I’m going nuts! I wish I were there for this event! I would so try to take advantage of it! I cannot come to the Twitter party unfortunately (will not have internet access since I will be on vacation), but good luck and I hope that it goes really well for you both!

3. Everything Mom and Baby
    May 3, 2013 at 5:25 pm (5 years ago)

Take it easy! When you don’t try as hard..poof there’s a baby 🙂 Wishing you all the best. I look forward to hearing the news of when there is a little bun in the oven. xo

4. Mommy Moment
    May 3, 2013 at 6:34 pm (5 years ago)

This is sure common – I just don’t think women talk about it that much…sorry I can not make the party, I will be in flight.

5. Christine McN
    May 4, 2013 at 12:52 am (5 years ago)

I’ll try to be there! You know, right after we got married, it took us 15 months of TTC. We finally decided to “let go and let God”. We stopped thinking about TTC, went to the Domincan Republic, and just chilled. When we got back, we were pregnant! I think the less stressed, the better! 🙂

6. Jodi Shaw
    May 5, 2013 at 7:43 am (5 years ago)

I know it can be difficult. I’m currently done making babies, although I get the itch especially during spring when so many babies seem to crop up around me. I wish you luck and it’s great you are heading up this event!

7. Victoria Ess
    July 15, 2013 at 1:59 pm (4 years ago)

I can totally understand how that situation would be stressful. I hope it happens soon!