Over the years I have developed a love for Fisher-Price products. Fisher-Price is a household name. Not only have my children had the delight of experiencing their gear and playing with their many toys, but I have too!
Fisher-Price recognizes our love for their products, and has put together a list of Fisher-Price favourites. You know the products that every Mom must-have. So what makes a Fisher-Price favourite?
- Toys that have been tried & tested through the years, and year after year have continually been favourites of moms, not just in Canada, but World over.
- Toys that have lasted through generations of kids, and continually pass not only the “Dr Alfono test”, but also the “kid test”!
- Toys that encourage child development and support children in achieving important milestones.
Here are the list of toys that made the Fisher-Price Favourites list:
- Ocean Wonders Aquarium
- My Little Snugabunny Cradle N Swing
- Infant to Toddler Rocker
- SpaceSaver High Chair
- Discover’n Grow Jumperoo
- Brilliant Basics Rock a Stack
- Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy
- Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set
- Laugh & Learn Click ‘n Learn Remote
- Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker
- Little People Wheelies Stand ‘ n Play Rampway
- Little People Animal Sounds Farm
A new favourite in our house is the Fisher-Price Stand ‘n Play Wheelies Rampway.
My son loves anything and everything to do with cars. So when he was gifted this rampway from my Mom at Christmas, he was over the moon with joy! Cameron could play with the Stand ‘n Play Rampway for hours. Heck – my Mom may have even been totally enthralled by the rampway on Christmas too. I may even have a picture or two of her lying on the floor in my Great Room playing with the rampway. I would share said pictures on my blog, but she would have my head if I did.
One of my all-time favourite Fisher-Price toys from my childhood is the Brilliant Basics Rock a Stack.
The Brilliant Basics Rock a Stack is perfect for infants and toddlers. It helps children develop, and grow their fine motor skills. I had one, and my children do too.
What are some of your Fisher-Price favourite?
Until April 30th you can save on Fisher-Price favourites at Toys’ R ‘Us. Simply visit Toys ‘R’ US to use the exclusive code: FISHERPRICE20.
To learn more about Fisher-Price favourites pop on over and check out the website!
Disclosure: I am part of the Fisher-Price Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.