The weather is quickly changing as we transition into the colder months. I’ve began the process of putting away my summer clothes and bringing out my winter gear. The only problem is…. my winter wardrobe from previous seasons no longer fits. This time last year I began my journey to start living a healthier and more active lifestyle. With that has come many changes to my weight, body size and overall image. Truth be told, I’m thinking it may be time for a new wardrobe for this Momma. It’s time for a good ol’ purge. Out with the old and in with the new.
- Move any clothes from the previous seasons into containers, wardrobes or another closet, so you can make room to fit in a new wardrobe.
- Wondering whether to keep all clothing? I have a rule of thumb. If you haven’t worn the piece of clothing in the last year, odds are you never will again. Stop questioning it.
- If you’ve outgrown your clothing, remove it from your life. There’s no need for you to look at it and feel the sense of guilt! Your wardrobe should contain articles of clothing that make you feel amazing and suit your current lifestyle.
- If a certain article of clothing makes you feel “blah”, unattractive and just disproportionate. Get rid of it!
- Rid of clothing that is reaching it’s longevity.
- Stay organized. Purchase tupperware containers, shelving, additional wardrobes (Tesco has great variety) for storage.
Tesco Direct has some great options to help you declutter your closet and organize your life. Their website is easy to use and offers affordable pricing. Whether you’re looking to declutter and organize your wardrobe (like me!) or just looking to fit in a new wardrobe, they have many options that will help make the transition seamless.