Here we are, half the way through another week. The middle of the week has always been a favorite of mine. Wednesday in particular. You’d think Friday or Saturday would be my favorite day… Nope! I don’t know what it is about Wednesday. Knowing the weekend is looming and I’m half the way through the week. Oh and that it’s “hump” day. Pretty darn appealing.
Am I the only one who just got Humpty Dance stuck in their head?
– Last weekend my husband took me away for the weekend to celebrate my weekend. You’d have thought that I’d be sad about leaving the kids with Grandma for a few days. I was far from it. I was ecstatic. The idea of enjoying a meal while it’s warm, a hot coffee, sleeping through the night/in and being able to have conversation… uninterrupted was a dream become reality. The weekend was everything that I needed and so much more. I’m feeling refreshed and relaxed.
– My son celebrates his 1st birthday this weekend. Unlike when my daughter turned 1, I’m not handling it too well. I can’t really pinpoint the reason why… BUT… Can we just freeze time for a little while please? No? Fine then.
– Fringe, Secret Circle, Alcatraz. All shows that my husband loves. I can’t say that I share the same appreciation for them. Revenge, Ringer, The Vampire Diaries… however… I love!
– My Mother-in-Law is pretty darn awesome. Just sayin’. She’s been there for my husband, the kids and I whenever we need her. Not always have we had the best relationship, but our relationship has really blossomed over the last few years. She’s a great woman, full of passion and a huge heart! I’ll be forever grateful for her help and guidance.
– I’m sipping Cherry Coke Zero. One of the many treats I picked up while cross border shopping on Saturday. Yummers!