It’s that time again for midweek confessions. Woah. I know I say it all the time, but time always feels like it is going by so fast. It may have something to do with me being preoccupied all the time, but still.
– An airplane just flew overhead and it sounded ridiculously low. Take cover!
– I love Young & The Restless. I’m normally not the type of gal that digs soap operas. I used to watch Y&R with my Mom when I was a youngster. My interest in the show just kind of carried on into my adult years.
– You know when you walk into a room and you catch a whiff of a funky smell. It doesn’t take you more than a millisecond to realize your child has pooped. Your first thought is not again…and then you hear footsteps. Your husband is coming. Score. So you wait for him to notice. “Oh sorry honey, did “C” poop? I never noticed. Here’s the wipes”. I’m so guilty of it. Don’t deny it… you know you are too!
– I’m a worrier. I worry about anything and everything. Stupid, silly little things. I’m guilty of over thinking things unnecessarily. There I said it.
– I tried yoga for the first time last week. You’d think I’d have gone for something easy, but no. I purchased Jillian Michael’s Yoga Meltdown. Holy heck – it wasn’t easy! It was quite relaxing though.
– Music makes me happy. I can’t play an instrument… unless you count the recorder. BUT – I love a wide variety of genres. I find I relate songs to my life and mood. I love music that is full of energy and fun. Music that you just want to crank up the volume to and dance.