Anyone who knows me, knows full well that I’m a mamarazzi. Wherever my kids go, my camera goes. Of course there are some limitations. I snap thousands and thousands of pictures each year. Where do those pictures end up? On my SD card… on the server… on my computer. Seldom do I ever print pictures. I always have good intention to get the pictures printed for albums… Let’s face it though… I just don’t have the time, nor am I that creative.
I took interest to scrapbook shortly after my honeymoon in 2007. I bought a scrapbooking book. Began looking at paper and all the extra little embellishments. I just could never justify spending the money. I thoroughly enjoyed looking through friends scrapbooks. It seemed like such a fun hobby. There was just always something. That lingering excuse as to why I wouldn’t partake.
I was recently introduce to My Memories. My Memories Suite is a digital scrapbooking software that allows you to put together a scrapbook online. Not only can you create scrapbooks using this software, but also photo books, calendars and cards. It offers a little something to suit everyone’s inner creative interests.
I recently created a cute little calendar for my husband. He’s been away a lot recently. I wanted to reach out to him in a sweet, intimate way to let him know he has been on my mind.
My Memories Suite is very user friendly and easy to use. Like it goes with anything… it will take you a little playing around with the software to get use to the program. Once you do though, you’ll be whipping out creative pieces in no time!
My Memories Suite is giving one of my readers a chance to try out the My Memories Suite Software!
And it doesn’t stop there!
My Memories Suite is offering $10 off their software for ALL of my readers with this coupon code: STMMMS7044
Just go to My Memories Suite add the software to your cart and use the code when you check out.
- Follow me with Google Friend Connect (there’s a link on the right side bar)
- “Like” Domesticated Momma on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial in your comment so I can find you, please)
- Follow @adomesticmomma on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (RT 1x per day and leave me the link to your tweet in your comment) (Sample: Like scrapbooking? Enter to win a copy of @mymemoriessuite! Ends 01/22 @adomesticmomma http://bit.ly/yrxNl8)
- Grab my button for your blog and leave a link in your comment
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link in your comment
- Follow My Memories blog on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow My Memories on Twitter and leave me a comment saying you did.
- “Like” My Memories on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial in you comment so I can find you, please)