It’s been quite the lazy week around here. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it and I’m sure the kids have to. The only problem with weeks like these is that my days blend together and get all jumbled. What day is it again? Friday? Thursday? It’s Thursday! Gotcha!
– The kids are finally in bed asleep. Bedtime was
blissful a total gong show tonight. I’m now chilling out in my lazy boy. Fully reclined. Y’know how I roll! My hubby is sitting beside me doing something on his tablet. I really hope he is playing a game. He’s steering his tablet from the left to right in mid air. He’s either playing a game or slowly beginning to lose it. He is almost 30… so yea never know. Crrrrazzzzyyyy!
J, if you’re reading this… I love you hunny!
– I’ve found since starting and keeping at my fitness regimen that it’s really helped me overcome my battle with PPD. Don’t get me wrong I still experience lows, Just not as many or as often as I did before. I’m feeling happier than I have in a LONG time! It’s a fabulous feeling!
– Fabulous! I’ve been throwing that word around A LOT lately!
– While I love being a Stay-at-Home Mom, there is that burning part of me that is dying to jump back into the workforce. I’m just waiting for that perfect position to present itself. Come out, come out where ever you are!
– I’m super duper excited to start the process of selecting the interior design of our house. We’re building a new home. Did I mention that before?