WOW! I’ve just received my first blog award. How cute! Huge thanks and virtual hugs to Meghan from I Am Mom Too for awarding the “Tell Me About Yourself Award” to myself and 14 other bloggers!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
- I must tell 7 things about myself
- I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers
7 Things About Me:
- My favorite colour is pink.
- When I was a youngster, I always lectured my Mom for naming me Nicole. I just couldn’t rationalize why she wouldn’t have named me Kimberly. Y’know after the Pink Power Ranger!!
- Ever since I was little I have slept with the blankets up around my neck in hopes of deterring vampires. Hahaha.
- I’m a huge mamarazzi. My camera is never far from me.
- I love to cook and bake. However, I hate the prep work. I usually always use my crock pot.
- I love chocolate, but I hate chocolate cake.
- From the age of 8, I barely spoke to my Dad to avoid the fight. We thankfully grew closer and rekindled our father-daughter relationship when I was 21. That’s a long time to go without speaking!
Now its time to pass the award on to 15 blogs that I quite enjoy reading:
Each blogger who receives this award is asked to write seven things about themselves and then pass the award onto 15 other bloggers. To copy the award logo, right click, select copy, go to your blog post and click paste.