My life has brought me many moments of satisfaction. There have been many a time where I haven’t felt fulfilled. Overall though, I’m quite pleased with my life’s path.
I can’t pinpoint an exact moment where I felt the most satisfied. However, I can share with you moments that I have felt satisfied. There have been many.
- Rocking my first dance examination and obtaining my first solo part in a performance.
- Graduating college with a 4.0 GPA (honours).
- I still remember the day my college professor asked if she could use my psychology essay as an example for future years. I’ve never felt so proud of my work. What an honour.
- Falling in love.
- My wedding day. Sure it had many bumps, but for the most part it was magical. It was pretty darn close to perfect!
- Purchasing my first car and home. Being able to to call it my own.
- The birth of my beautiful children.
I have many wonderful memories to look back on and reflect. I’m truly grateful for every moment. I’m a firm believer in the saying that everything happens for a reason. It’s all a journey. We have to make the most of every moment and live our lives to the fullest. I can’t wait to see what else my life has in store for me!