It’s New Years Eve!
We are about to close the last page in another book, but before we do – let’s make sure New Years Eve goes out with a bang!
Whether you are hosting a party, attending a party or just chilling out and staying in, we have rounded up 13 Scrumptious New Years Eve Party Appetizer Recipes that are an absolute must-try! This round-up quite honestly includes something to suit everyone’s tastes. We guarantee if you serve up any of these dishes no one will be disappointed!
1. Vietnamese Spring Rolls :: Woman in Real Life
2. Crispy Cauliflower Baked Tater Tots :: My Busy Family
3. Lobster Rangoon Won Tons :: Product Junkie
4. Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip :: Merry About Town
5. Gluten Free Rosemary Crackers & Cranberry Cheese Ball :: Mommy Outside the Box
6. Hot Cheese Dip with Emmental :: Frugal Mom Eh!
7. Copycat Kelsey’s 3-Cheese Hot Spinach Dip :: Domesticated Momma
8. Thai Cocktail Meatballs :: Frugal Mom Eh!
9. Sweet Chili Antojitos :: Mom vs. the Boys
10. Roasted Cauliflower Dip :: The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
11. Homemade Vegetable Samosas :: Mom vs the Boys
12. Cajun Baked Chicken Wings & Homemade Gar Par Sauce :: Handwritten Kitchen
13. Pineapple Citrus & Fruit Dip :: The Bewitchin’ Kitchen