Sometimes planning out meals can be quite chaotic! As if it doesn’t feel like there isn’t already enough time in the day, you also have to allot time to make dinner for the family. However, if there is one thing I have come to learn, it is that the dinner hour doesn’t have to be stressful.
There are many quick and easy 10 minute meals that can be pulled together with a few basic staples. Breathing life into your mealtime inspiration has never been easier. Now is the time to dress up your faves with a unique twist… your favourite salad dressing!
One of my family’s favourite meals is Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomato Sauteed Shrimp with the addition of Italiano Seasoning and Jalapeño. This flavourful meal brings on the heat and leaves your stomach desiring more!
Garlic, Jalapeño & Sun-Dried Tomato Sauteed Shrimp
- 1lb Salad Shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Sun-Dried Tomato & Oregano Dressing, divided
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp italiano seasoning (if you don’t have access to this seasoning, you can sub with dried parsley)
- 2 tsp pickled jalapeños, minced
- Add 1/4 cup of the sun-dried tomato dressing to a skillet. Warm over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and jalapeños. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining dressing, shrimp and italiano seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice.
If your Summer adventures will find you camping or RVing, you could easily whip this dish up in a pan over the BBQ or camp fire. Kraft Canada is also a great source for other Camping & RV Food Ideas.
Disclosure: I’m a Kraft Canada What’s Cooking Contributor. I have received special perks and compensation as a part of my affiliation with this group. All opinions noted are those of my own.