If you love a healthy, hearty on-the-go snack, you will want to check out Kraft’s collection of Kraft Peanut Butter Snack Bites Recipes.
Of all the recipes in the Kraft collection of snack bites, my favourite is the Crunchy Peanut Butter Snack Bites with Chia. Only I like to spruce up my peanut butter snack bites by adding dark chocolate and hulled sunflower seeds for added oomph.
The Crunchy Chia Peanut Butter Snack Bites are chuck full of fiber and protein, which is bound to leave your stomach satisfied. Curbing any sugar cravings. The peanut butter snack bites are the perfect alternative for those who are looking to satisfy their sweet tooth!
Crunchy Chia Peanut Butter Snack Bites
- 1/2 cup Kraft All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds, hulled
- 6 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a medium mixing bowl, add peanut butter and honey. Mix well.
- Add oats, seeds and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls.
- Serve and/or refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Disclosure: I am a Kraft Canada What’s Cooking Contributor. As a part of my affiliation with this group I receive special perks and compensation. All opinions are those of my own and not of Kraft Canada or a PR firm.