Something I don’t indulge in all too often is cheese, and it pains me (literally). If I could I would eat cheese all day, everyday. However, I recently discovered I am intolerant to it and various other dairy products. Fun times, I know.
However, I have to admit that from time to time I can’t help myself, but indulge in my guilty pleasure.
Nothing beats a plate of fries, covered in Ivanhoe Cheddar Cheese Curds and smothered in poutine sauce.
With Easter around the corner, you could easily take all those festive leftovers and throw them on top of your poutine for a little extra flavour.
Festive Turkey Poutine
- Shredded Turkey Breast
- Ivanhoe Cheddar Cheese Curds
- Cranberry Sauce
- Poutine Sauce
- French Fries
- Cook your fries to your liking. We prefer to peel potatoes, slice and cook in our ActiFry for 40 minutes with a tablespoon of EVOO.
- When your fries are just about done cooking, warm up your holiday fixings.
- Plate your fries. Top with cheese curds followed by stuffing, turkey breast and gravy.
- Garnish with a dollop of cranberry sauce. Serve.
Visit the Gay Lea website for access to great recipes and information on the products. Gay Lea also sends out monthly newsletters featuring great content, tips and coupons!
Disclosure: I am part of the Gay Lea Ambassador Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with Mom Central Canada.