Last night, I had the pleasure of attending Katy Perry’s Prismatic World Tour stop-off in Toronto. (Thank you CoverGirl!)

The concert was nothing short of phenomenal. It was a late night, and I didn’t end up getting home until 2AM, but trust me when I say the lack of sleep was totally worth it! It was a night to remember, and I cannot wait to share all about it with you! SOON! I promise. First… let me catch a few zzz‘s!

For now though, I am enjoying the remainder of my lazy day at home and leave with this teaser photo from the evening!

10530758_10154349102730697_2527798777113624819_n

(Photo credit: A Girl’s Guide to Surviving FOMO)

Disclosure: I’m a #PGMom ambassador. As a part of my participation in this program, I have access to events, giveaways and other review opportunities. All of my opinions expressed are those of my own, and not a PR company or P&G.

13 Comments on WW: Katy Perry Prismatic World Tour #INSTAglam

1. paula schuck
    July 22, 2014 at 10:01 pm (3 years ago)

Awesome!! It was a great show. We saw her in Ottawa last week. My kids love her.

2. Olivia
    July 22, 2014 at 11:49 pm (3 years ago)

Looks like tons of fun!

3. DeBalino
    July 23, 2014 at 3:18 am (3 years ago)

Love the teaser photo – looks like an amazing time for all you ladies!!

• Jaymi Fillier
      July 23, 2014 at 7:43 am (3 years ago)

What a fun night, I love Katy Perry and would love to see her live! You look fabulous btw

4. Hazel JL
    July 23, 2014 at 8:34 am (3 years ago)

Oh wow! I would love to see Katy Perry live and you girls are just a lucky bunch! My boys love her and I love her music too. But I bet my boys won’t be able to make it till 2am! lol!

5. Mommy Outside
    July 23, 2014 at 9:40 am (3 years ago)

Sounds like fun! I actually had the opportunity to see Katy Perry perform in NYC about 6 years ago before she became the big star she is today. She’s a great performer.

6. Randa @ TBK
    July 23, 2014 at 10:38 am (3 years ago)

Looks like so much fun, I could only just imagine how awesome it was.

7. Bonnie Way
    July 23, 2014 at 12:06 pm (3 years ago)

Can’t say I’m a Katy Perry fan… I think I’ve heard her name, but it means little to me. But concerts are cool so that’s so awesome you were able to get out and have fun for the night!!! 🙂

8. Merry120
    July 23, 2014 at 4:31 pm (3 years ago)

Fun! Plus you got to spend time with my friend Majia!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on WW: Katy Perry Prismatic World Tour #INSTAglam

1. […] period of time… Alone. So when I was presented with an opportunity recently to attend Katy Perry’s stop-off in Toronto for her Prismatic World Tour you can bet I quickly snagged […]