It’s interesting how much pregnancy and postpartum hormones can change your hair drastically.

During my last pregnancy, I found my locks were always shiny, strong and thick.  I truly lucked out.

I am now 3 months postpartum, and my hair has been taking a beating. Between not having the luxury of showering daily and the added combination of flat ironing my locks each morning, I have caused some wear and tear to my once beautiful tresses.

2months1

Recently, I introduced Fructis Damage Eraser to my daily beauty hair regime to help bring back strength, vitality and shine to my damaged hair. The Fructis Damage Eraser is the latest in hair care innovation from Garnier Fructis that is known to reconstruct your hair’s strength by 90%. The product is designed for dry and damaged hair, and is ideal for women who are guilty of being damage criminals. You know the ones who blow dry, curl or straighten their hair on a regular basis. Me being one of them!

I have been using the Fructis Damage Eraser product line for a little over a week now. It is quite easy to use. You simply apply the shampoo and conditioner as you normally would. After shampooing, you apply the Damage Eraser Strength Reconstructing Butter, and let it soak into your wet locks for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing.

The Fructis Damage Eraser formula is infused with Phyto-Keratin complex and cupuacu butter that works in two ways to strength and rejuvenate the look of your hair.

After just a few uses, I have noticed that my locks aren’t as brittle. Breakage has been minimal, and it is starting to regain it’s lustrous shine!

fortifying-shampoo-big

Do you suffer from dry, damaged and brittle hair? Visit Garnier Fructis to learn more about how you could benefit from using the Fructis Damage Eraser and be sure to check out their limited time offers.

Disclosure:  This post was brought to you by Garnier L’Oreal Canada via SheBlogs. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Garnier L’Oreal Canada.

11 Comments on Revitalize your Hair with Fructis Damage Eraser

1. Lyne Proulx
    May 26, 2014 at 10:49 am (3 years ago)

I was totally surprised to see how much these product really work well! I have curls too and use a straightener, so my hair gets damaged and dry. They really help to give my hair shine and softness!

2. Tammy @inRdream
    May 26, 2014 at 10:53 am (3 years ago)

After babies our hair really does take a beating! I am glad to have stumbled on Fructis Damage Eraser my hair it really looking and feeling better too! BTW your little girl is so SWEET!

3. Mommy Outside
    May 26, 2014 at 11:03 am (3 years ago)

My curls are loving this new line. I sort of expected it to weigh down my curls but it hasn’t at all. It’s not easy to find a product line that will treat damaged hair and still be kind to my curls.

4. Olivia
    May 26, 2014 at 11:48 am (3 years ago)

I definitely noticed a big difference in my hair after having babies too. Plus mine is so long it gets extra dry and a bit crunchy on the ends. Love this Damage Eraser!

5. Crystal
    May 26, 2014 at 12:36 pm (3 years ago)

I totally understand your post partum hair, I didn’t know what to do with it! Love Fructis!

6. Ladena
    May 26, 2014 at 1:15 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks for the coupon link! I love the idea of Damage Eraser shampoo and conditioner!

7. Amanda@MultiTestingMom
    May 26, 2014 at 1:27 pm (3 years ago)

This product will likely do wonders for your after pregnancy hair (my post-pregnancy hair was a nightmare) – however having said that – I think your hair has looked AMAZING in all of your photos after the birth of you daughter. Isn’t this shampoo/conditioner amazing?!

8. jaymi fillier
    May 26, 2014 at 7:58 pm (3 years ago)

Post partum hair really is the worst isnt it? Mine was all falling out up until a few weeks ago, i thought i was going to have bald spots! I really like the fructis damage eraser though, i found it really did repair my hair, and it left it feeling so soft.

9. Little Miss Kate
    May 27, 2014 at 9:02 pm (3 years ago)

Oh the flat iron… so hard, but also so damaging at times. Glad you found something to help your hair stay strong and healthy

10. LaQuita
    May 28, 2014 at 5:44 am (3 years ago)

I definitely understand what you mean by your hair suffering from brilttle hair. My hair was starting to feel like that as well. I use my flat iron pretty much daily and it was definitely starting to take a toll on my hair. I’m so excited about this line because it has already helped so much with how my hair feels and looks.

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Revitalize your Hair with Fructis Damage Eraser