Mother’s Day is two and a half weeks away. Have you thought about what you would like to get that special lady in your life?
A tradition I have with my children is that each Mother’s Day we spend an afternoon with a local photographer for a Mommy and Me session. Quite often I find that I end up being behind the camera. This session grants me the opportunity to step out of my momtographer role and be in the moment with my children on film. These photo sessions bear great meaning to me!
When it comes time to print the photos, I turn to PosterJack.ca. Their products are affordable, and the level of service they deliver is always beyond my expectations!
PosterJack.ca has some fabulous photo art gift ideas to suit every Mom’s style. Whether you are a modern Mom, a fun Mom, a Grandma, a traditional Mom, an inspirational Mom or maybe a combination, there is truly a gift to appease everyone at PosterJack.ca.
- The Modern Mom: For hip moms who keep up with the hottest trends, let their favourite photo shine on a Metal or Acrylic print.
- The Traditional Mom: For the mom with a classic design style, a family portrait in a Framed Photo is the perfect piece of photo art for any room.
- The Fun Mom: This mom isn’t afraid to get down and messy when it comes to playing with her kids, making Peel & Stick posters, which have the ability to be re-stuck over 200 times, an ideal way to decorate.
- The Inspirational Mom: Never let a sage piece of advice be forgotten with a photo collage* overlayed with Mom’s wise words.
- The Grandma: To every Grandma, each grandchild’s drawing is a work of art that deserves to be hung. Scan a favourite piece and have it blown up on a Canvas print to add to her own gallery.
Would you like to win a $50 gift voucher to PosterJack.ca? To enter simply complete the Rafflecopter form below, and leave a comment telling me what you will be getting your Mom for Mother’s Day and / or what you would like for Mother’s Day.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* This giveaway is open to Canadian residents only. Giveaway ends at 12AM EDT on May 17, 2014.
Disclosure: I received a gift card to PosterJack.ca in exchange for cultivating this post. All opinions are those of my own.