Healthy habits start from a young age, and it’s never too early to teach your toddler to master the bathroom. Learning the basics of healthy hygiene can begin as soon as your child is old enough to hold a toothbrush or go on the potty.
P&G and Walmart have teamed up to help make the experience easier and more fun for not only you, but also your child by providing cleaning and personal care Bathroom Buddies. Bathroom Buddies features essentials from household name brands, including: Pampers, Charmin and Bounty that are designed specifically for your little ones!
Together with Today’s Parent, P&G has created a handy chart to celebrate your child’s bathroom routine successes and get them excited.
Simply post it in your bathroom and use a dry-erase marker so you can use the chart over and over each week. This helpful tool also comes with great tips and tricks to make the bathroom experience even easier. Here are a few tips to help with your current routine:
- Get kids in the habit of good brushing: let them brush on their own first, then review to make sure no areas are missed! Find the right toothbrush for your little ones’ brushing stage. Oral-B Stages are made for their stage and make brushing fun with their favourite Bathroom Buddies characters by their side. For kids three and up, tryOral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney My Friends Tigger and Pooh Power Toothbrush or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Power Toothbrush.
- Make sure your little ones know that an essential part of the bathroom routine is cleaning up when you’re done. Teaching them the right way to wipe is especially important for girls. For their precious skin, find a soft bath tissue, like Charmin Ultra Soft, and teach them how much to use.
- Setting a routine for potty training is an important step for success. Visit the bathroom together after all meals and liquids, and before and after sleeps and going out. When your little one is ready, they can start the potty training journey with friends Dora and Diego on their Pampers Easy Ups, designed for all day training.
For more bathroom routine tips visit Bathroom Buddies
To celebrate and foster successful bathroom routines, Domesticated Momma is giving away a P&G Bathroom Buddies Prize Pack to one lucky reader. The P&G Bathroom Buddies Prize Pack is valued at $87 ARV, and includes:
- Pampers Easy Ups Boys 2T-3T – $24.99*
- Pampers Easy Ups Girls 2T-3T – $24.99*
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes – $4.99*
- Charmin Ultra Soft – $9.99*
- Today’s Parent with the Bathroom Buddies charts – $3.99*
- Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney My Friends Tigger and Pooh Power Toothbrush – $8.99*
- Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Power Toothbrush – $8.99*
To enter this giveaway, complete the Rafflecopter form below and tell me:
“A handy tip from your child’s bathroom care routine. This tip can be related to potty training or tips and tricks to make the bathroom experience better for not only your child, but you.”
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*This giveaway is open to Canadian residents only. Giveaway ends at 12AM EST on March 1, 2014.
Disclosure: By entering the following contest you are accepting that if you win your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR and shipping agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize.
This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom program. However, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected. All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents, excluding Quebec, and will not be sent out of the country.
The giveaway ends on March 1, 2014 at 12AM EST