HolidayParty

This past Friday, we headed out to my husband’s company Christmas party. Being just shy of 7 months pregnant, I have to say I wasn’t really looking forward to the party at first. The party was held at a golf course and banquet facility. For the first 3 hours of the party all employees and their spouses participated in curling matches, which obviously meant I couldn’t participate. At least I got to rock my cute maternity dress while playing cheerleader!

One of my hubby’s colleagues was kind enough to snap this picture of us. Seldom do we get the opportunity to have our picture taken together, and generally when we do the photo isn’t all that great! This is one shot I will cherish!

10 Comments on WW: ‘Tis the Season for Holiday Parties {Linky}

1. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos
    December 17, 2013 at 9:09 pm (4 years ago)

I hated gatherings when I was pregnant, I would have much rather been home in my PJ’s. lol You look great though, YAY for getting to show off that FAB dress!

2. Mommy Outside
    December 17, 2013 at 9:18 pm (4 years ago)

Love it! Glad you managed to have a good time! And you look great 🙂

3. Monica
    December 17, 2013 at 9:36 pm (4 years ago)

Sounds like you made the best of things and had a good time, awesome photo! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas Nicole!

4. Tabitha P
    December 17, 2013 at 10:01 pm (4 years ago)

You look awesome! Glad you had a good time! Merry Christmas!

5. paula schuck
    December 17, 2013 at 10:51 pm (4 years ago)

You look adorable in that dress. I hope it was a fun night anyways. You will be grounded again soon enough when the baby comes. Merry Christmas!

6. Olivia
    December 18, 2013 at 12:01 am (4 years ago)

Looking great! I was 6 months prego at Xmas my first time, and I remember how tiring it all was. Take it easy!

7. Renee @ My So-Called Mommy Life
    December 18, 2013 at 12:54 am (4 years ago)

Great picture of the two of you. My husband and I don`t have many pictures of us now that we have kids either. Happy holidays!

8. DeBalino
    December 18, 2013 at 4:24 am (4 years ago)

What a fabulous Maternity dress! You look fantastic. You’re so right – I can’t even remember the last time I took a photo of just my husband and I…