Over the last little while my husband and I have been doing a lot of planning and shopping around for our growing family. We have been considering everything from a new vehicle to car seats. To be quite frank – testing out new car seats is what may have finally provided my husband with the realization that we needed a bigger vehicle for our soon-to-be family of 5. I can’t even begin to tell you how much weight that lifted off my shoulders.
During my attendance at BlissDom Canada I had the opportunity to chat with the kind folks representing EvenFlo. I took a lot of information away from our discussions, but not only that I will be forever grateful for our relationship that was formed.
Shortly after the conference I was invited to attend EvenFlo’s Mom’s Mix ‘n Mingle where EvenFlo car seat expert would be in attendance, and I would have had the opportunity to peruse the 2014 EvenFlo product line up. Sadly I wound up sick in bed around the date of the event and was unable to attend. Rather EvenFlo saw this window of opportunity and sent me a EvenFlo Convertible SureRide Titan 65 Car Seat for review.
With a recent change in vehicles I am only now just getting around to sharing my thoughts with you about the car seat. Better late than never I say!
- Broadest range of harness adjustments with 6 positions to keep your child harnessed longer.
- 65 lb. harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- 6 shoulder strap positions ensure proper fit always
- Removable body pillow for a cozy ride
- ComfortTouch® pad for superior comfort
- Removable cup holder for convenience
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- Machine-washable pad keeps seat looking clean
- 5-point harness system
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
This car seat that was certainly one that was quite easy to install in our SUV. My husband made mention after replacing one of our old convertible car seats with the EvenFlo SureRide that he was amazed by how much more secure the base of the car seat was. There was no way it was budging or shifting if the driver of the vehicle had to make a quick, sudden stop. This is huge to me! Safety is of great importance, especially when travelling with my family.