Now that school is out for the Summer my family has a long list of things to do, as well as attractions to visit. African Lion Safari is one of the MUST visits on the list!
The African Lion Safari is a family-owned park located in Hamilton, Ontario. The park originally opened it’s doors in 1969, and has evolved greatly over the years. The Game Reserves covers approximately 740 acres of land and is home to more than 1,000 animals, representing over a 100 different mammals and species of birds from across the globe.
The last time I had the pleasure of visiting African Lion Safari was when I was 8 years old. I have fond memories of visiting the Games Reserves with my Nana. It’s hard to believe that excursion was oh-some-odd 21 years ago!
I look forward to visiting the African Lion Safari with my family in the coming weeks. I’m sure the Safari will make my family Go Wild! After all it is one of Canada’s original safari adventures.
How would you like to visit African Lion Safari with your family? We’re giving away a family pass to African Lion Safari to one lucky Domesticated Momma reader! The pass includes:
- Drive through large Game Reserve in your vehicle (Guided Safari Tour Bus available at an additional cost)
- Cruise aboard the “African Queen” boat
- Journey on the “Nature Boy” scenic railway
- Enjoying the exciting bird and animal shows featuring: Birds of Prey Flying Demonstration, Elephant Round-Up Show, and Parrot Paradise Show
- Pets’ Corner
- Elephant Swim
- Discovery Centre
- Misumu Bay Wet Play (Seasonal; Weather Permitting; Height Restrictions Apply)
- Jungle Playground Areas (Height Restrictions Apply)
The pass is valid until October 14, 2013. This contest is open to Canadians, but is an ideal opportunity for residents South Central Ontario.
To learn more about the African Lion Safari visit their website. AND – be sure to stay tuned to the blog to read about my family’s Safari adventures in the coming weeks!!
Disclosure: I have been provided with a VIP Family Pass to explore and review African Lion Safari with my family. No other compensation has been received. All views and opinions expressed are those of my own. All images are courtesy of the African Lion Safari website.