The flowers are now in full bloom, and the summer is just around the corner. With the gorgeous weather also comes a busy season for many. Whether it include travel, preparing for a new addition to the family, summer BBQs or weddings.
Weddings seem predominately popular in the summer months. I may have been a Spring bride, but I can totally see why many couples opt for a summer wedding. Personally, I know of two couples who are getting married this July. On the same day, oddly enough.
I can’t help, but sit back and think about how much times have changed since I planned my wedding. Back in 2006 and 2007, it was all about carrying around your chunky, heavy bridal planning binder. I had sections in my binder for just about everything: venue details, photography, attire, hair and make-up, invitations, cakes, favours, DJ and music selections. Just about any inspiration I came across, whether it be online or in a magazine was filed in this binder. I lugged this binder with me everywhere while planning my wedding. Was it convenient? No! However, I always wanted it nearby in case I felt the need to record an important detail or any new inspirations I would happen to come across.
Nowadays preparing for a wedding is much different, especially with the endless amounts of technology and gadgets that we now have at the tips of our fingers.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 features:
- Large 8” screen that is still small enough to toss into a purse.
- Wifi capable for connecting at home or while out and about.
- 5.0 MP Rear-facing Camera and 1.3 MP Front-facing Camera with Flash. Capture those big and small moments that make each wedding unique.
- Light weight, at just 340 g it won’t weigh you down.
- Decent battery life will get you through an event without having to worry about recharging. (depending on which apps are in use).
- S Pen for precision sketching, quick navigation and easy handwriting. The S Pen is the perfect tool for taking notes, personalizing emails, making last minute changes to invitations, or just doodling. And with the convenience of Air View, you can preview content without actually having to open it. Save everything to Dropbox and/or Evernote and have access to everything in the cloud.
- Keep on track and on schedule with Awesome Note, calendar and even sync it with Google’s calendar to seamlessly track everything across devices. With Multi Window, you can use two apps on the same screen, at the same time.
- Take your notes with you wherever you go with preloaded Polaris Office. View, edit and create documents, spreadsheets and guest lists without having to download anything.
- Expandable memory to take your documents from your Note to your desktop and back again with ease.
- Meeting up with the girls for a last minute farewell to singledom? No worries. Coordinate your event through social media (Facebook, Twitter and more) with any one of the many apps available for free in the Google Play store.
- Share photos with a roomful of people with AllShare Play™. With a simple click your images are beamed wirelessly. It’s seriously cool.
- If you are more artistically inclined take your photos to the next level before sending them to family and friends with the Note 8.0‘s powerful and mobile photo editing option.
- Catch up with the latest novel or magazine while waiting to get your hair or nails done. The Note’s compact size makes it easy to bring your library with you wherever you go.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is available for purchase at major retailers including Staples, Futureshop, Best Buy, Visions and NCIX for around $430 CDN.
One lucky Canadian will get to take this beautiful tablet to events with them this summer thanks to the generous people at Samsung. To enter please fill out the form below. All entries will be verified.
Powered by PromoSimple.