I was introduced to Earth’s Own Almond Fresh a couple months ago during my attendance at the She’s Connected Conference. At the time I had been hesitant to try out the Almond Fresh product. Previously, I had tried another brand of almond milk and found it too nutty. I worried that Almond Fresh milk might bear that same trait. Needless to say, I sucked it up and gave Almond Fresh a try. I am so glad I did. The Almond Fresh milk is very smooth. It has a slightly nutty taste, but nothing that is too overpowering.
Almond Fresh is offered in 6 different flavours (one being seasonal): original, unsweetened, chocolate, vanilla, coconut and Noël Nog. My favorite of the bunch being Noël Nog and coconut.
Almond Fresh is a great alternative for individuals whom are lactose intolerant, and is a great cow’s milk substitute It offers many key nutritional benefits:
- Low in calories;
- Low in fat;
- An excellent source of calcium;
- An excellent source of iron, magnesium, vitamin B, vitamin D and E.
The lower caloric content found in almond milk is great for individuals looking to lose or maintain weight. Not only that the vitamin B and iron in almond milk are amazing muscle regulating nutrients.
I love to add Almond Milk to my post-workout smoothies, coffee and oatmeal.
With Christmas just around the corner, now is a better than ever to pick yourself up a bottle of Almond Fresh Noël Nog. It is just 100 calories per serving, as well as egg and dairy free. You can pick up Almond Fresh Noël Nog at many local retailers.
Not sure what to make for breakfast on Christmas morning? Try out this delicious French Toast! It is something new and different to try, and sure to be a stomach pleaser!
Almond Fresh Noël Nog French Toast
* 4 eggs
* 1 cup (250 mL) Almond Fresh Noël Nog
* 2 tsp (10 mL) cinnamon
* 8 slices bread or brioche
* Slivered almonds and maple syrup
1. In a shallow dish, beat together the eggs, Almond Fresh Noël Nog and cinnamon.
2. Heat a large frying pan over low/medium heat.
3. Soak bread in the Almond Fresh Noël Nog/egg mixture, one slice at a time.
4. Lightly coat the pan with vegetable oil or butter. Cook each slice of French toast on both sides until nicely browned.
5. Serve with slivered almonds and maple syrup- enjoy!
Did you also know that one of the newest editions to the Almond Fresh product line is their shelf stable 946ml and single serves? These products are perfect for those families that are on the go and would also make a great edition to any lunch bag.
Would you like to learn more about Almond Fresh, check out their Facebook Fan Page to stay in the loop!
Disclosure – This is a sponsored post. Compensation and FPCs have been received. All opinions are those of my own.