Almond Fresh is a great addition to any smoothie and a fabulous dairy milk substitute.
Did you know almond milk offers many health benefits?
- Weight Management. There is lower caloric content in almond milk, which is great for individuals looking to lose or maintain weight.
- Health & Nutrition. Almond milk is full of essential nutrients: magnesium, potassium, iron, vitamin B & vitamin E.
- Heart Health. Almond milk contains no cholesterol and minimal amounts of sodium. Consuming lower sodium and cholesterol levels are key to maintaining a healthy heart.
- Muscle Power. The vitamin B and iron in almond milk are good muscle regulating nutrients. Iron helps muscles absorb and use protein for energy, growth and repair. You can obtain approximately 4% of your daily intake of iron when consuming almond milk.
2 oz apple juice
1 oz Almond Fresh Unsweetened
splash caramel syrup
dash fresh lemon juice
1. Combine ingredients over ice in a martini shaker.
2. Shake vigorously and serve in martini glass.
3. Garnish with a cherry or apple slice.
And before I close off this post… Can I just say how excited I am that Almond Fresh will be releasing a Noël Nog over the holidays. As an egg nog addict, I’m ecstatic!
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. I received samples of Almond Fresh as a part of my swag bag contents at the She’s Connected Conference. All opinions expressed are those of my own.