The countdown is on. I’m moving in t-minus 8 days! Holy crap! Do I feel ready? Not necessarily. However, I stop and look around at all the boxes littered amongst my house and I feel a sense of calm. Although… I do feel like I’m forgetting something.

Kiss you inside out. This has got to be one of my favorite songs at the moment. I could just leave this song on repeat for hours on my iPod. It’s one of those feel good songs that leave me with that warm, fuzzy feeling. Yes, I’m a dork… I know…

Let’s tag team Mom. Fairly certain my two little munchkins have this on their hidden agenda this week. They’re scheming is working. I am slowly going crazy… 1-2-3-4-5-6… Switch… Crazy going slowly am I… 6-5-4-3-2-1… Switch.

New appliances. With our new home, we’ll also get new appliances. Brand spankin’ new appliances. Not some cruddy old, used appliances. Actual new ones! Ones that I picked out. Sadly… this is really friggin’ exciting to me!!! I’ve never before had the opportunity to pick out my own appliances. This was one process of buying a new home that I loved!!!! Don’t get me started on shopping for window coverings though… that was a whole other story!
 I’m a sucker for reality in television in the summer. Big Brother. Bachelor Pad. So You Think You Can Dance. All are on my must watch for the summer. However, one new drama that I’m loving is Saving Hope. Knowing my luck with shows… it’ll end up cancelled. It seems all medical dramas that I love are.

6 Comments on Midweek Confessions

1. Christine
    July 26, 2012 at 12:31 pm (5 years ago)

LOL! That “Let’s see if we can make mom go completely bat shit crazy” cracks me up each time I see it. Sooooo true! I’ve been there!

I love your mid-week confessions! Keep ’em coming!

Good luck with the move. Hope it goes smoothly! So very excited for you!!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

2. Brandi Yee
    July 26, 2012 at 12:35 pm (5 years ago)

Good luck with the move!! I’m sure all will go well…it’s very exciting for you! 😀

July 26, 2012 at 3:55 pm (5 years ago)

Best of luck!! I hate moving but I love a “new” home. So much to anticipate 🙂

4. The Zoo
    July 26, 2012 at 10:22 pm (5 years ago)

New applicances, swoon. Makes me want to move.

Okay, not really, I’m just trying to make you feel better because YOU ARE MOVING IN EIGHT DAYS, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Let me know if there’s anything that I can do to help from 4,567 kms away (got out of that one…). Good Luck, stay sane.

Besos, Sarah
    Zookeeper at Journeys of The Zoo

5. Nolie
    July 27, 2012 at 3:16 am (5 years ago)

Love me some big brother. My kids are also tag teaming to drive me bat shit crazy today. My husband texted me when he got off work to ask if I wanted timmies. I said please. he got home and they screwed up my order. It was the straw that broke the camels back and I ended up crying. Not my best day. Good luck on the move.

6. Insane Mamacita
    July 27, 2012 at 8:38 pm (5 years ago)

New appliances! I have never picked out any either except for our washer and dryer when the old set we inherited died a couple years ago. I was so excited to get new ones. Sad what we get excited for as we get older huh?

And I hear you on the kids driving you crazy. I just posted that picture the other day. I swear they are out to get us. hehe!