My menu plan is coming to you a day late. I spent the weekend offline enjoying the Canada Day long weekend with the fam-dam. It was a nice break. It wasn’t as relaxing as I would have liked… but then again we’re in the midst of packing up our house for our impending move.

Being that our move is now a month away, we’re tightening up our budget a bit and focusing on more budget friendly meals. Ones that make a lot of leftovers and also limit how often I have to cook during the week. My time is already consumed enough as is at the moment… so spending copious amounts of time in the kitchen right now just isn’t as practical as I’d love for it to be.

Here’s this week’s plan…

Monday: Breakfast –  Homemade Apple Cheddar Muffins Dinner – Burgers and leftover potato salad
Tuesday: Turkey Spaghetti with a tomato, raspberry & balsamic sauce
Wednesday: Parma Rosa Fusilli w/ Italian Sausage
Thursday: Crock Pot Southwestern Chicken w/ black beans, corn and rice
Friday: Leftovers

What’s on your menu plan this week?

8 Comments on Menu Plan – Week of July 2nd

1. Monica
    July 4, 2012 at 11:58 am (5 years ago)

Yum…Apple Cheddar Muffins, I couldn’t find it in your index but would love that recipe. Maybe you could post it someday? {I’m a muffinaholic!!}

2. ~ The Country Mouse ~
    July 4, 2012 at 11:59 am (5 years ago)

Everything sounds delish. I don’t have a menu plan until the day of – I really must get better for the fall.

July 4, 2012 at 12:07 pm (5 years ago)

I have to make my menu plant today! We are heading to the grocery store!!! I know pasta will be on there for sure b/c somehow we ended up with WAY too much pasta!

4. mamawee
    July 4, 2012 at 1:38 pm (5 years ago)

\we had a bbq on sunday and there were a ton of leftovers (hamburgers, hot dogs, sausage, pasta salad) so that was what we ate for lunch and dinner until yesterday. Tonight we are having chicken and ribs

5. Christine
    July 4, 2012 at 2:23 pm (5 years ago)

Oh my goodness! Everything sounds so good! Ummm…Can I come over for dinner?!

6. Whispered Inspirations
    July 4, 2012 at 4:18 pm (5 years ago)

That sounds so yummy! Especially the sausage pasta! I think you may have us all over! 🙂

7. OrangeHeroMama
    July 4, 2012 at 4:59 pm (5 years ago)

i REALLLLLLLY need to start menu-planning!!! i think i’ve been saying that though for about 5 years..sigh.