I’m back at it! Meal planning that is. Amazing how taking a couple weeks away from it can really impact your grocery bill, poor eating choices and overall budget. It really shows and my body has totally paid for all the crap and junk I’ve ingested.

I need to steer us away from the bad habit of eating out and our binge diet. It’s time to get back on course.

This week’s meal plan has been a bit of a struggle to pull together. I’m the grocery shopper in the family. Being that I was ill on our weekly grocery day, my dear hubby went instead. He came home with a little bit of this and a little bit of that. He tried, I’ll give him that.

Here’s what we’ll be eating this week…

Monday: Tex Mex Chili (Taco Soup)
Tuesday: Southwestern Chicken and Rice Casserole
Wednesday: Steak (with THIS marinade) and leftover pasta salad and/or potato salad
Thursday: Tex Mex Chili Mac & Cheese
Friday: Chicken kabobs and leftover pasta salad and/or potato salad

What’s on your meal plan this week?

6 Comments on Menu Plan Monday – Week of June 25th

1. Tammy @ In R Dream
    June 25, 2012 at 11:39 am (5 years ago)

Love how you fit left overs in your meals. I like to do that too! I cannot believe the amount of people who don’t. Have a great week!

2. Lisa Marie Fletcher
    June 25, 2012 at 11:46 am (5 years ago)

I’m disappointed with myself. I’ve worked hard on putting together a HUGE list of meals and foods, etc. I printed out 52 weeks to put the meal plan together. And then I didn’t put the meal plan together~!

Inspired to get to it! Maybe this week I’ll have it finished!

Your meals sound great!

June 25, 2012 at 12:58 pm (5 years ago)

I have bookmarked that marinade recipe to try out this summer!

4. ashley picco
    June 25, 2012 at 1:21 pm (5 years ago)

those look great…I should get back into meal planning. I find that it helps me to lessen my grocery bill and it saves me time in the kitchen..

5. Cheryl
    June 25, 2012 at 1:48 pm (5 years ago)

I really should meal plan. I always have a hard time deciding whats for dinner. I can almost imagine though that I would meal plan and then decide “Oh… I don’t really feel like that for supper tonight” lol!

6. Brandy @insanemamacita
    June 26, 2012 at 4:54 am (5 years ago)

You really make me want to meal plan. Can you make me one and cook it for me? LOL!