I’m participating in The Great Canadian Blog Bash 2012. This is the second year running, but my first year as a participant. I’m quite excited.

It’s an opportunity for me to meet and connect with many other fabulous Canuck bloggers.

It’s opportunity for me to share with you many great hidden gems about Canada and for you to learn why I love this country so dearly.
I couldn’t imagine a more awesome way to kick start the celebrations of Canada’s 145th birthday!!
Canada is truly such a beautiful country. It’s on my bucket list to drive across the country and discover all the provinces. One hamlet in Alberta that I’m dying to visit one day is Lake Louise.
Image Source: Unknown
Gorgeous, right?!
I’m a huge sucker for the outdoors and discover new national and provincial parks.
Did you know there are 41 national parks and national park reserves in Canada? The nations park system protects the beautiful diversity of Canada’s natural landscape and comprises 2.5% of the nation’s land and fresh water.
If I have the means to travel and visit each park with my children as they grow, I would love to. It would be such an amazing way to teach them about the Canadian culture. Imagine the appreciation they would grow as they discovered Canada’s wonderous beauties.
Do you live in Canada? Do you have a favorite national park or camping ground? I would love for you to share them with me!!

15 Comments on Canada’s Natural Beauties #TGCBB

1. Jaymi
    June 25, 2012 at 5:59 pm (5 years ago)

I went to Lake Louise laat winter and it was gorgeous. I would love to see it in the summer though

2. Jaymi
    June 25, 2012 at 5:59 pm (5 years ago)

June 26, 2012 at 11:01 am (5 years ago)

One day, I would really love to go to Lake Louise, it looks SO beautiful!

4. Rachel
    June 26, 2012 at 1:32 pm (5 years ago)

Gorgeous photo! Sad to say I haven’t been many places in Canada, been many places elsewhere in the world, but yet to explore my own backyard.

5. Christine
    June 26, 2012 at 1:49 pm (5 years ago)

I would love to visit Lake Louise one day. I have to say I’m biased living on Manitoulin Island though. The Island is so beautiful. Tobermory is also great. I love Flower Pot island!

6. Insane Mamacita
    June 26, 2012 at 1:53 pm (5 years ago)

I would love to travel across our great country as well. I’ve been as far west as Kamloops BC and as far east as Ottawa ON. Would love to see and visit the rest of the east.

Lake Louise is breath taking in person. I was there when I was 12 or so years ago and was in awe of its beauty even at that age.

We have some great parks here in Manitoba. We are hoping to go camping to my old stomping grounds where I grew up camping. Would love to take the kids to parks down south as well.

7. Mom vs. the boys
    June 26, 2012 at 2:01 pm (5 years ago)

a road trip visiting national parks would be amazing wouldn’t it! a dream! Thanks for taking part this year!

June 26, 2012 at 2:57 pm (5 years ago)

I’d really like to see more of Canada, a road trip is needed when the kids get a bit older so we can actually see the country we live in!

9. Kats Confessions
    June 26, 2012 at 5:09 pm (5 years ago)

I would love to do visit all of the national parks! Thanks for celebrating with us!

10. Denise G
    June 26, 2012 at 7:36 pm (5 years ago)

I think they are all fantastic – but Algonquin Park is quite beautiful!

11. Ashley
    June 28, 2012 at 3:28 am (5 years ago)

We live on the coast of BC and I adore Victoria and it’s surrounding area, it abounds with parks and beaches

12. RoryBore
    June 28, 2012 at 3:41 am (5 years ago)

Lake Louise is definitely on my list!

right now, we are working our way through Ontario. we’ve been at parks from Ottawa all the way up to Thunder Bay. The kids start their happy dance as soon as they see daddy pull out the tent to set it up for the annual inspection

my top 3 fave parks visited so far: Sandbanks, Bonnechere and Bon Echo.
    (love, love Bon Echo…many happy childhood and teen memories there.)

13. NPC
    June 30, 2012 at 1:59 am (5 years ago)

We have Point Pelee which is the most southern point in Canada! It’s pretty cool, it goes right into a point and you can walk right up to it. But, thanks so much for participating in TGCBB, we are very happy to have you! 🙂

14. Positively Pampered Patty
    July 1, 2012 at 5:11 am (5 years ago)

Oh the beauty of Canada is just stunning. I told my husband I want to travel here and show the kids their own country because it is just so incredible. Thanks for taking part in the bash this year. Great to have you!

15. Kathleen (aka Callista)
    July 2, 2012 at 4:03 am (5 years ago)

Wow that looks beautiful! I’ve never been to one of our National Parks but I do go to Wheatley Provincial Park quite often. Canada is very beautiful!