Summer is just around the corner. We’ve certainly been getting a little taste of it over these past few days. The sunshine, warmer temperatures… It’s been calming. The summer fever will definitely set in over this Victoria Day long weekend.
With the school year getting closer to drawing to an end, you and your children must be beginning to think a lot about what to do over the summer. Well, I have a fabulous idea… Summer camp! Something I’ve been speaking to you a lot about over the past few months. I even shared with you an amazing contest from the Inter-Varsity Camps.
- in-line with CSR – 1 lake, 1 pool
- primary focus activity – horsemanship
- smallest of the 4 Pioneer camps
- most extensive wilderness/tripping activities –> 5, 10, 20, days out in the wilderness with other campers
- LIT program (not eligible for 20% off coupon – but great draw for leadership training)
- 3 main offerings:
- Adventure camp (ages 5-10): 2-1 camper to staff ratio, archery, mountain biking, swimming and arts and crafts.
- Girls camp (ages 7-16): wilderness and day trip exploring, canoeing and kayaking, weekly theme or programs, 1 week wilderness trip.
- Boys camp (ages 7-16): wilderness and day trip exploring, canoeing and kayaking, weekly theme or programs, 1 week wilderness trip.
Pioneer Pacific – Thetis Island (North of Vancouver Island)
- ocean-driven experience
- water sports
- along with everything else that comes with the camp experience
All of my Canadian (excluding Quebec… sorry!) readers can easily enter to win. Entering is easy… Simply visit Pioneer Camp, fill out a short form and share to increase your chances of winning!
Contest closes: June 15, 2012 @ 11:59PM