My dear friend, Brandy over at Insane Mamacita’s Musings recently tagged me in a random facts YouMe challenge.
I’m not one to turn down a challenge. Hell maybe you’ll learn something new about me and I about you.
1) What is your dream job?
I have several career aspirations. I have many interests. I love to dream big! I have huge drive in life.
I went through school for Business Administration… so sticking within my field of study one day I would love to land a job in social media as a Community Manager. This is one field I’m very passionate about and have been for quite some time.
Photography and personal fitness both are huge interests of mine. I would love to jump into either or both fields down the road as a side business.
Totally doable, if you ask me!
2) If you could choose, would you rather be deaf or blind? Why?
Can I pick both?! If I was blind, I wouldn’t see the messy state of my house. If I was deaf, I could easily drown out any and all temper tantrums. Wait… what?!? My kids don’t throw those. Never.
In all seriousness though… I would rather not have to choose either.
3) What song best suits your life (i.e. what is your theme song)?
So Positive – Down With Webster
4) If money was no object and you could do whatever you wanted, what would your perfect day look like?
Money doesn’t grow on trees?!? Say wha?!? How am I supposed to pay for my brand new convertible, maids, personal chef and masseuse???
5) Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. I love to sit in the shower and let the hot water pound down on me.
6) What is your favourite book?
I’m a total Twihard. Team Edward all the way!
7) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
A couple things come to mind, albeit they’re nothing crazy.
I’ve rode the London Eye. I know… big deal, right?!? It’s huge for me. I have an insane fear of heights. I even brought myself to the edge of the glass encasing to enjoy the view. It was amazing.
I went swimming with the dolphins. Nothing quite like bungee jumping or skydiving. Haha!
8) What is your favourite TV show of all time and why?
One Tree Hill is one of my recent all time favorite TV shows. The teen angst draws me in. I’ve been watching it since my 1st year in college and I just stuck with it.
Close second would be Dawson’s Creek. Who didn’t love Pacey?!
9) What was your favourite toy as a kid?
My imagination. It was wild. I loved to spend my time writing stories on my typewriter. Do you remember those?!
10) What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
Sing and dance like a fool. Can you believe that my husband has never ever heard me sing (er… that I know of)?!?
11) Describe yourself in a single sentence.