Valentines Day is less than a week away. The Hallmark holiday may not be for everyone. Heck – my husband and I don’t even celebrate it. It doesn’t mean we should take the fun out of the occasion for the kids.
Rather than treating your littlest Valentine to some chocolates and sweets. Why not pick up one of these books? Snuggle up and read. It’s sure to be a lovable moment.

Good Night, I Love You by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
Love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak
Guess How Much I Love You by Sam Mcbratney
You Are My Sunshine by Jimmy Davis

7 Comments on Lovable Books For Our Littlest Valentines

1. Little Miss Kate
    February 11, 2012 at 6:50 pm (6 years ago)

Books make the best gifts. We have a few of the ones you suggested on our book shelves already, but I will have to check out the others as well!

2. Did you know Canada
    February 11, 2012 at 7:01 pm (6 years ago)

We have many of these already, my boys absolutely love to be read to and books are the perfect gift that last all year.

February 11, 2012 at 7:04 pm (6 years ago)

Oh! I definitely have to check out the Sunshine one! Looks so cute. I LOVE to gift books as gifts. AND I’m so excited to say that my kids love to receive them.

4. Whispered Inspirations
    February 11, 2012 at 7:09 pm (6 years ago)

Love You Forever is one of my favorite books of all time. It makes me cry and I love it. Though my 7 year old thinks I’m weird.

5. ~ The Country Mouse ~
    February 11, 2012 at 7:27 pm (6 years ago)

All of these are awesome books Love you Forever makes me cry too!

6. Christine
    February 12, 2012 at 2:08 am (6 years ago)

Oh my goodness! You listed some of my favourite books!!! When Little One was in the NICU at Mount Sinai for the first 70 days of her life, I used to go downstairs to Chapters/Indigo for a “breather”. During her long stay at the hospital, I bought those books you listed. I’d sit by her incubator every day and just read and sing to her. To this day, books are her favourite things in the world.

7. OrangeHeroMama
    February 12, 2012 at 3:51 am (6 years ago)

Sounds VERY familiar Christine! We did that too with our preemie. That’s how we fell in love with Sandra Boynton books. We are a very book-ish family. I think we have most of the books you mentioned! 🙂