It’s been quite the lazy week around here. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it and I’m sure the kids have to. The only problem with weeks like these is that my days blend together and get all jumbled. What day is it again? Friday? Thursday? It’s Thursday! Gotcha!

The kids are finally in bed asleep. Bedtime was blissful a total gong show tonight. I’m now chilling out in my lazy boy. Fully reclined. Y’know how I roll! My hubby is sitting beside me doing something on his tablet. I really hope he is playing a game. He’s steering his tablet from the left to right in mid air. He’s either playing a game or slowly beginning to lose it. He is almost 30… so yea never know. Crrrrazzzzyyyy!

J, if you’re reading this… I love you hunny!

I’ve found since starting and keeping at my fitness regimen that it’s really helped me overcome my battle with PPD. Don’t get me wrong I still experience lows, Just not as many or as often as I did before. I’m feeling happier than I have in a LONG time! It’s a fabulous feeling!

– Fabulous! I’ve been throwing that word around A LOT lately!

– While I love being a Stay-at-Home Mom, there is that burning part of me that is dying to jump back into the workforce. I’m just waiting for that perfect position to present itself. Come out, come out where ever you are!

– I’m super duper excited to start the process of selecting the interior design of our house. We’re building a new home. Did I mention that before?

7 Comments on Midweek Confessions

1. Jayda
    January 28, 2012 at 3:20 am (6 years ago)

Thanks for linking up with SASS! Hope you join next week as well.
    I love the word fabulous and use it a lot. I dont think we use it enough 🙂 the funny thing is ive had one of those weeks…for 3 days in a row i kept thinking it was friday..

2. Little Miss Kate
    January 28, 2012 at 1:49 pm (6 years ago)

I know I would not be as happy if I was a full time SAHM, but working full time is also exhausting. I part-time position for the same money would be amazing – I know I am dreaming! Hope a great opportunity comes up for you soon

Thanks for participating in SASS

January 28, 2012 at 9:08 pm (6 years ago)

You’ll figure it out in the end. Both jobs, SAHM and working mom are exhausting choices. A chill out in the evening is a great way to relax. SASS

4. Kevin L
    January 29, 2012 at 2:44 am (6 years ago)

Wishing you well with your search getting back into the workforce. I am at the point of wanting to get out for a few months lol.

Stopping in from the SASS hop.
    Good luck also with the house. That would be fun to watch from start to finish. 🙂

Kevin

5. Canadian Dad
    January 31, 2012 at 11:37 am (6 years ago)

As Kevin alluded to, a lot (read:most) of us guys can’t relate to the depression that Women go through after giving birth. For us, the thought of spending time away from work (lounging at home) sounds like a dream we once had. Of course, we have no idea how hard it actually is to stay home with kids all day, with little to no social life.

We do our best to be supportive but there’s really no way for us to know what the right move is at any given time. I respect your honesty and hope you find the job of your dreams. My wife couldn’t decide what to do and started a day care out of our house. It’s not for everyone but would definitely keep a blogs pages full, lol.

Good luck with your house!!!

Chris – visiting from SASS :))

6. Deanna T.
    February 1, 2012 at 6:15 pm (6 years ago)

Building a new home? That is super exciting! Good luck with it everything. -SASS