It has been quite the year. It’s hard to believe that 2012 is almost upon us.
This year has brought with it many good times, and some not some good ones.
The highs of 2011:
- The birth of my son in February.
- Celebrating my 4 year wedding anniversary.
- Being asked by my best friend to be her Matron of Honour in her upcoming wedding.
- Our vacation in Mexico in October.
- Swimming with the dolphins on our vacation. (Something I’ve been dying to do)
- Purchasing a lot in a new home development.
- Watching my children learn, grow and hit many new milestones.
- Attending my Dad’s wedding in September.
- Taking my blog to the next level and extending my reach dramatically!
- Introducing my children to their Great, Great Grandmother.
The lows of 2011:
- Finding out my Nana has ALS. It has been very progressive. Sigh.
- Saying goodbye to my best friend and furbaby, Diesel.
- Enduring months of Cameron suffering from GERD and feeling like there was no end in sight.
- Finding out the hard way that my daughter is allergic to nuts.
All in all… 2011 has been a wonderful year. I can’t wait to see what 2012 has in store!