Today’s challenge is brought to you by the number 15 along with 15 interesting facts about me.
This is going to be a bit of a task considering I only just told you 7 interesting facts about me a couple of weeks ago. Eek! Let’s see what I can come up with!
- My favorite pizza toppings are pineapple, green olives and bacon. I hate pepperoni.
- When I need to de-stress, I clean. Everything.
- I love driving… alone… with the music cranked.
- I joined a wedding forum in 2005 while planning my wedding. I met my closest girlfriends on this forum.
- I require white noise and a night light to sleep.
- My brother and I may be 9 years apart in age, but if you were to compare pictures of us at the same age you’d swear we were twins.
- I tend to be very hard on myself.
- When I was a baby strangers used to stop my parents and ask if I was the Gerber baby.
- I was a backseat, May 2-4 baby. My parents had only been dating a month when they conceived me. Oops.
- I have a very sarcastic sense of humour.
- One of my best friends lives in Illinois. I was introduced to her when I was 11. We’ve pen pals ever since. She probably knows more about me than anyone.
- I used to smoke… until… one day James told me it was him or the habit. I chose him.
- I have a huge fear of clowns.
- It doesn’t take much to trigger tears. I’m an emotional person.
- I love to write. Anything and everything. I find it is the easiest way for me to express myself.