Day 3… Let’s do this!
Today’s topic: Top 5 Pet Peeves
- People who are quick to judge. You are not better than everyone else. Don’t just jump the gun and judge someone. Get to know them first. They could end up being your best friend… you just don’t know it yet.
- People who don’t indicate before changing lanes. I’m not a mind reader. I don’t know that you want to merge in front of me or change lanes unless your indicator is flashing. Don’t get mad if I don’t let you in, if you don’t have the courtesy to indicate.
- Toxic people. I have no need for negativity or people full of drama in my life. Leave it to the soap operas.
- Being treated like a broken record. “What was that?! Huh?! What did you say?!? Could you repeat that?!?” Open your ears and just listen the first time! I’m not a broken record. Don’t treat me like one.
- A messy house. I can’t stand it when my house is messy. The slightest speck of dirt in sight drives me batty. I’m not a neat freak by any nature. However, I do appreciate a tidy home. It just makes me happy. A happy home is a good home.
What are some of your pet peeves?