October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Did you know that Breast Cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer in Canadian women? It’s estimated that in 2011 approximately 23,200 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 5,300 will die from the disease. That’s an alarming number.
Breast Cancer is a disease that has unfortunately touched millions of women’s lives. In honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Palmer’s has introduced a special edition Palmer’s PINK
Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. Proceeds from the sale of these PINK Palmer’s bottles will be donated to The Breast Cancer Society of Canada
I still remember when I noticed my first pregnancy stretch mark all to well. It felt like my world was over. I cried and cried. I called my Mom, and vented to her. Shortly after I was introduced to Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. I fell in love instantly. The formula went on smoothly and was non-greasy. It drastically decreased the appearance of stretch marks. The lotion contains antioxidants which helped revive the skin. It provided me with more of a glow. I’m currently 8 months postpartum with my second child, and I still continue to use Palmer’s on a daily basis. It’s now a part of my daily regime.
About Palmer’s PINK Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks:
- Lightweight, non-greasy lotion
- Ideal for all over body use
- Combines Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E,
- Collagen, Elastin and Shea Butter
- New, advanced formula with exclusive Bio
- C-Elaste™ complex
- Features a new light scent
- Hypoallergenic – Paraben-Free – PhthalateFree- Dermatologist Tested
- 250ml bottle (lotion) retails for -$6.99
Our friends at Palmer’s want you to think PINK this month. One luckyDomesticated Momma reader has the chance to win a gift basket containing Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretchmarks, Palmer’s firming butter, Original Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula lotion, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula concentrated cream and a pink water bottle!
To enter, leave me a comment describing how you’re supporting breast cancer awareness this month.
For additional entries (leave a separate comment here for each):
- Follow me with Google Friend Connect (there’s a link on the right side bar)
- “Like” Domesticated Momma on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial in your comment so I can find you, please)
- Follow @adomesticmomma on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (RT 1x per day and leave me the link to your tweet in your comment) (Sample: Enter to #win a Palmer’s Gift Bag and learn how they are supporting Breast Cancer! Ends 10/31 @adomesticmomma http://bit.ly/uL8e3V)
- Grab my button for your blog and leave a link in your comment
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link in your comment
Contest closes OCT 31 @ 10pm EST; open to CANADIAN RESIDENTS only.
Please make sure that your profile is public or leave me your email address in each entry so I have a way to contact you.
I will use Random.org… to chose the winner and email them.
The winner will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.