Many Mom bloggers agree and sound off on things never to say to a stay-at-home Mom.
Being a stay-at-home Mom, I can completely agree with this list. And trust me, when people do throw these liners at me… I don’t just grin and bear it. Far from it.
1. When the kids are older, do you think you’ll get a real job?
2. How June Cleaver of you!
3. Oh, so you don’t work?
4. Since you have extra time on your hands, could you whip up a few dozen brownies for the bake sale tomorrow?
5. All day with your kids? I can’t even imagine.
6. I’m jealous. I wish my husband were rich so I wouldn’t have to work either.
7. What do you do all day, anyway?
8. I’m sure you’re not the only one who’s ever wasted money on a college degree.
9. That explains why your son is so clingy…
10. Weird. I assumed your house would be superclean.
—Candy Kirby of thelaughingstork.com, with help from her Twitter followers and friends