Kris Kringle Cookies have to be one of my favorite kinds of cookies to make. Most people I know will just stick to making this cookie during the holiday season, but not me. It’s a staple snack food in our house.
I dare you to try it – you won’t be disappointed!!
Kris Kringle Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 ounce) packages BAKER’S Premium White Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups PLANTERS Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate, pecans and cranberries.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 1-1/2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 min. or until lightly browned. Cool 3 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.