I have such amazing friends and family! Thank you to everyone who contributed in making my baby shower yesterday as wonderful and special, as it truly was. I couldn’t have imagined a better day to celebrate the ‘Welcoming of Little Miss C’ to the world. I know she is going to love everything!
Little Miss C got absolutely spoiled. One of my good friends helped me bring stuff some of the presents home because there was no way my car would have fit everything in it. Amongst the goodies, we received the following:
- ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me
- A few Tummy Time Play Mats
- A gorgeous diaper bag from Carter’s
- A quilt that my Grandma knit made and she included a personalized stitching on the back (It was beautiful! I cried when I opened it!)
- Tons of Infant Toys, Rattles, and Teethers (Sophie the Giraffe — seems to be very popular!)
- Some cute outfits, blankets, other goodies at are more practical for the diaper bag (i.e. creams, lotions, etc)
The above-mentioned is only just some of the stuff. Like I said, she was totally spoiled! I’m still in awe…
Thank you again to everyone!!!